Yes, that’s right.
We’re giving away FREE cleaning sessions via our #KaodimMessy contest! Details are below:
How to participate in our #KaodimMessy Contest:
- Tag the messiest person you know in the comments of our Facebook post with a brief description of how messy he/she is. (eg: On a scale of 1-10, he’s definitely an 11. I can’t even see the floor – it’s all covered in clothes!)
- Winners will be notified and contacted on Tuesday (May 2 2017).
We’ll select the winners at random, and if your comment is chosen, both you AND your tagged friend will win the Prize!
What’s the Prize:
Prize: 2 cleaning sessions worth $200!
There will be up to 3 pairs of winners to be selected, depending on the number of submissions.
What you need to know:
- Successful submissions are only entitled to receive 2 cleaning sessions worth $200 for this campaign.
- The contest will run from April 14 2017 until April 30 2017, 11.59pm.
- If your entry is chosen, we will contact you and your tagged friend through Facebook Messenger on May 2 2017.
Number of Winners
1-30 comments, 1 pair of winners
30-79 comments, 2 pairs of winners
80+ comments, 3 pairs of winners
- The #KaodimMessy Contest is only available in Singapore
- Date of the cleaning session is upon confirmation with Kaodim
- The contest will run from 14 April 2017 until 30 April 2017
Terms and Conditions (Updated 18th January 2017)
#KaodimMessy (“the Campaign”) is solely organised by Kaodim Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Singaporean citizens, permanent residents residing, and foreigners who are travelling or working in Singapore. The Campaign is an effort done by Kaodim Sdn Bhd for users to enjoy a #KaodimMessy cleaning session for you and your tagged friend (“the Prize”).
#KaodimMessy price will consist of two cleaning sessions, of which one is for the tagged person and one session for the person who tagged
The Prize will be distributed by our team after confirming the details by contacting the applicable Facebook profiles to obtain the details and confirm the cleaning sessions.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 14th April 2017 to 30th April 2017, 11.59p.m. (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
- Each unique user who completed #KaodimMessy criteria accurately will be considered to receive the #KaodimMessy Prize.
- Each unique submission is entitled to only one (1) Prize (2 cleaning sessions).
- The rules must be adhered to within the Campaign Period.
- Only users based in Singapore will be eligible to win the Prize.
Prize Notification and Distribution
- The Organiser will contact each winner who entered the contest through Facebook Messenger on May 2 2017.
- The cleaning companies will be chosen by the Organiser.
- The Prize will can be redeemed within a month (before 31st of May 2017).
- Selection of winners are at the sole discretion of Kaodim.
- Kaodim shall not be held responsible or liable if the winner did not contact the Organiser and/or cannot be contacted for whatever reason.
- Should erroneous or false information be provided and result of which forfeits the winner from obtaining the Prize, Kaodim will not be held liable to any forms of compensation.
- Kaodim reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any winner or reject a winner deemed ineligible for the Campaign (as outlined in the Terms and Conditions) or if he/she had engaged in a manner that Kaodim considers inappropriate or unacceptable.
- All unredeemed prizes will be forfeited and Kaodim reserves the right to contact a new winner or do whatever with the prize as they deem fit.
General Terms and Limitations of Liability
- Kaodim’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final, conclusive and not subject to any review. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Kaodim shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Kaodim shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that Kaodim reserves the rights to disqualify any participation if Customer is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Campaign.
- Notwithstanding the above, Kaodim accepts no responsibility for lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered entries. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Kaodim reserves the right to reject any participation of the Customer at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
- Kaodim does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the Customer from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- By participating in this Campaign, Customer hereby grants Kaodim perpetual and non-exclusive license the right to use the names, pictures, voice or video recordings and entries or display any matter related to any of the Customer for advertising purposes, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media. All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign, service marks, trade names, trademarks are the property of Kaodim. Kaodim reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and the Customer is not entitled to claim any payment in any form, fee or compensation for the use of their images or details in relation to the above.