How to Participate (Facebook)
Terms and Conditions
Kaodim’s Screenshot Challenge (“the Campaign”) is solely organised by Kaodim Sdn. Bhd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Singaporean citizens, permanent residents residing, and foreigners who are travelling or working in Singapore. Employees or immediate family members & relatives of the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies and suppliers are NOT eligible to participate in the Campaign.
The Campaign is an effort done by Kaodim Sdn Bhd for THREE lucky winners, who will be chosen at random.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 24 July 2017 to 31 July 2017. (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
Each user who completed the actions stated under “How To Participate” for Facebook during the Campaign Period will be eligible for the Campaign.
Entries will be judged based on the accuracy of the answers and compliance with campaign rules. The judging criteria will be according to the breakdown below:
- Accuracy of answers
- Compliance with campaign rules
The Organiser will only select a winner if the total number of entries is at least 20.
Prize Notification and Distribution
- The Organiser will announce the winning entry in a Facebook post on the winning entry & the winner name.
- The Winner will be notified via Facebook comment & email to reply the Organiser with their contact details.
- The Winner is required to contact the Organiser within 3 working days upon the announcement of the winner, otherwise, the Organiser will select a new winner.
- Kaodim shall not be held responsible or liable if the winner did not contact the Organiser and/or cannot be contacted for whatever reason.
- Should erroneous or false information be provided and result of which forfeits the winner from obtaining the Prize, Kaodim will not be held liable to any forms of compensation.
- Kaodim reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any winner or reject a winner deemed ineligible for the Campaign (as outlined in the Terms and Conditions) or if he/she had engaged in a manner that Kaodim considers inappropriate or unacceptable.
- All unredeemed prizes will be forfeited and Kaodim reserves the right to contact a new winner or do whatever with the prize as they deem fit.
General Terms and Limitations of Liability
- Kaodim’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final, conclusive and not subject to any review. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Kaodim shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Kaodim shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that Kaodim reserves the rights to disqualify any participation if Customer is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Campaign.
- Notwithstanding the above, Kaodim accepts no responsibility for lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered entries. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Kaodim reserves the right to reject any participation of the Customer at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
- Kaodim does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the Customer from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- By participating in this Campaign, Customer hereby grants Kaodim perpetual and non-exclusive license the right to use the names, pictures, voice or video recordings and entries or display any matter related to any of the Customer for advertising purposes, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media. All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign, service marks, trade names, trademarks are the property of Kaodim. Kaodim reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and the Customer is not entitled to claim any payment in any form, fee or compensation for the use of their images or details in relation to the above.
- The Winners will be contacted through Facebook message by Kaodim Admin.
- The Winner will be notified via Facebook message to provide recipient address, recipient name, contact details, passport details & other required details for the Prize.
- The Organiser reserves its right to award the Prize to another winner should the winner fail to communicate with the Organiser in 3 working days.
- Upon receiving the Facebook message by Kaodim winner, the winner will be required to verify and provide details, failing which the winner will be forfeited from obtaining the Prize.