Fresh Living SG is a residential and commercial service provider where we specialise in:
1. Move in/out or post renovation thorough cleaning
2. Professional painting jobs
3. Cleaning and sanitising of mattresses, carpets, fabric sofas etc
Rest assured, we will provide a high level of professionalism and trustworthiness in our services.
Our Mission is to provide every household an affordable yet high in quality of service that they deserve.
We aim to attract new customers and work hard to maintain all our existing ones and will meet or exceed every expectations.
Our scope of service includes:
1. CARPET/MATTRESS/SOFA CLEANING
- Assess and advise customer of any stains and if it can be removed
- Perform deep-cleaning vacuum to clean dustmites which are trapped deep inside
- Sanitize using steam cleaner with essential oils added
2. MOVE IN/OUT OR POST RENO THOROUGH CLEANING
(Bedroom & Living room)
- vacuum & steam mop floors
- wipe all furniture, table tops and other fittings
- wipe inside of wardrobe (if empty)
- clean & polish all mirrors
- vacuum & mop floor
- dust & clean furniture (if any)
- washing of floor area
- surface wiping of cabinets (interior if empty)
- wash & disinfect basin
- grease removal of kitchen hob & hood
- clean exterior of oven, stove and refrigerator
- clean & disinfect bathtub, toilet bowls, sinks & other fittings
- washing of toilet floor and wall tiles
- stain removal (if any/possible)
- clean & polish all mirrors
- clean all windows (interior/exterior where possible) and grills
- wipe and clean all ceiling lights & fans
3. PROFESSIONAL PAINTING SERVICE
- With or w/o paint
- We will provide painting eqpt such as: rollers, brushes, trays etc
- Provide protection for floors and furniture (if any)
- Putty to cover any holes and sand down uneven walls to make it smooth and flat
- Paint areas as requested
- Clean work area
Miss Aishah (Chai Chee) I engaged Fresh Living SG to clean and sanitise my queen size mattress, 3-seater sofa, several coushins after my no 1 child has recovered from HMFD. I am satisfied with their work and will definitely engage them again.
Mrs Fauziah (Bedok North) I had my 2-seater sofa, 3 carpets an a queen size mattress cleaned. Im more than satisfied with their service and even happier with their affordable rates. Will recommend their service to my friends and family.
Reviews & Rating
They were 45 mins late with no notification. Work was also quite slipshod. No effort in really cleaning e. g. Cleaning bookshelves, didn't move the books out of the way, just cleaned open area. Good thing I had family members there to supervise while I was at work.
Overall, not a great outcome.
by Kelvin tan - House Cleaning in Ang Mo Kio - 11 Aug 2018
by juan - Painting in Braddell Road - 31 Jul 2018
Amir and his team were VERY PROFESSIONAL in delivering the job required and promised. Right from the onset, Amir was transparent with the pricing and there are no hidden costs.
His team were friendly, respectful to the things within the house and quietly did a solid and beautiful job.
I was impressed when they cleaned up and tried to set everything back to original position. They even adjusted the radio frequency back to the original channel that was playing before they came! Very impressed with their attitude!
Thank you Amir and team for being a gem in your industry! :)
by Benjamin Soh - Painting in Sin Ming Avenue - 9 Jun 2018
by Youjin Choi - House Cleaning in Waterscape At Cavenagh - 3 Jun 2018
They work as a team and try to fulfill my every request in every possible way. I appreciate their hard work and their time as well as their effort in finishing the job within the timeframe given. Good quality of service given. Rate a 6star for them.
by Shawn - Painting in Yishun Avenue 6 - 2 Jun 2018
We engaged Fresh Living SG to paint our E-flat and they did it in two days with good results. We are very pleased with their service.
by Irene Peh - Painting in Sengkang - 31 May 2018
Requested for a change of date and they agreed to it. Arranged at 10am but they came at 1030am. Work is done in under 4hrs by 4pax for a 2-Bedrooms Apartment. Replies to queries were delayed/slow in responding (like ranging from hours to 1-2days) before the cleaning work. Quality of work is good, still some room for improvement as there were some minor spots that we need to point out to them to clean. But otherwise, a quiet, polite and hard working group of guys. Requested for the guys to remove a stain from the sink top, the stains were removed. But we were astonished to find another stain on our marble wall the next day (which we didn't notice after the cleaning). We contacted Amir again on the solutions, but again, his response were slow and said he had no tools/equipment to remove the stain. I had to keep pressing for a solution then he agreed to come the next day at 3pm to clean the floor, but did not reply when i asked about the wall. Again, we had to contact them to make sure they are turning up at 3pm, yet, they replied to say they will be late and will reach at 4pm. This is ridiculous that we have to reach out to them first and check if they are coming on time. While I appreciate the workers' effort for the cleaning job, such post-work services and damage control is nerve-wrecking and definitely not recommendable. I am still waiting for a satisfactory answer for this damage done to our bathroom walls.
by Janelle Cheong - Moving In & Out / After Renovation / Thorough Cleaning in Kovan - 26 May 2018
We have engaged Fresh Living to do our HDB 3 room painting. They did a good job.
by Elizabeth Khoo - Plumbing Repair in Ang Mo Kio Street 42 - 20 May 2018
Amir and team are extremely professional in delivering their service. They were very meticulous and detailed in cleaning our old 5-room flat after HIP. I really appreciate all their help and good efforts to rejuvenate a dusty home to a well-polished happy home! Great work!
by Nicole - House Cleaning in Woodlands - 25 Apr 2018
by Kennix - House Cleaning in Yishun - 17 Apr 2018