Fresh Living SG is a residential and commercial service provider where we specialise in:
1. Move in/out or post renovation thorough cleaning
2. Professional painting jobs
3. Cleaning and sanitising of mattresses, carpets, fabric sofas etc
Rest assured, we will provide a high level of professionalism and trustworthiness in our services.
Our Mission is to provide every household an affordable yet high in quality of service that they deserve.
We aim to attract new customers and work hard to maintain all our existing ones and will meet or exceed every expectations.
Our scope of service includes:
1. CARPET/MATTRESS/SOFA CLEANING
- Assess and advise customer of any stains and if it can be removed
- Perform deep-cleaning vacuum to clean dustmites which are trapped deep inside
- Sanitize using steam cleaner with essential oils added
2. MOVE IN/OUT OR POST RENO THOROUGH CLEANING
(Bedroom & Living room)
- vacuum & steam mop floors
- wipe all furniture, table tops and other fittings
- wipe inside of wardrobe (if empty)
- clean & polish all mirrors
- vacuum & mop floor
- dust & clean furniture (if any)
- washing of floor area
- surface wiping of cabinets (interior if empty)
- wash & disinfect basin
- grease removal of kitchen hob & hood
- clean exterior of oven, stove and refrigerator
- clean & disinfect bathtub, toilet bowls, sinks & other fittings
- washing of toilet floor and wall tiles
- stain removal (if any/possible)
- clean & polish all mirrors
- clean all windows (interior/exterior where possible) and grills
- wipe and clean all ceiling lights & fans
3. PROFESSIONAL PAINTING SERVICE
- With or w/o paint
- We will provide painting eqpt such as: rollers, brushes, trays etc
- Provide protection for floors and furniture (if any)
- Putty to cover any holes and sand down uneven walls to make it smooth and flat
- Paint areas as requested
- Clean work area
Miss Aishah (Chai Chee) I engaged Fresh Living SG to clean and sanitise my queen size mattress, 3-seater sofa, several coushins after my no 1 child has recovered from HMFD. I am satisfied with their work and will definitely engage them again.
Mrs Fauziah (Bedok North) I had my 2-seater sofa, 3 carpets an a queen size mattress cleaned. Im more than satisfied with their service and even happier with their affordable rates. Will recommend their service to my friends and family.
Reviews & Rating
Amir and his team were VERY PROFESSIONAL in delivering the job required and promised. Right from the onset, Amir was transparent with the pricing and there are no hidden costs.
His team were friendly, respectful to the things within the house and quietly did a solid and beautiful job.
I was impressed when they cleaned up and tried to set everything back to original position. They even adjusted the radio frequency back to the original channel that was playing before they came! Very impressed with their attitude!
Thank you Amir and team for being a gem in your industry! :)
by Benjamin Soh - Painting in Sin Ming Avenue - 9 Jun 2018
by Youjin Choi - House Cleaning in Waterscape At Cavenagh - 3 Jun 2018
They work as a team and try to fulfill my every request in every possible way. I appreciate their hard work and their time as well as their effort in finishing the job within the timeframe given. Good quality of service given. Rate a 6star for them.
by Shawn - Painting in Yishun Avenue 6 - 2 Jun 2018
We engaged Fresh Living SG to paint our E-flat and they did it in two days with good results. We are very pleased with their service.
by Irene Peh - Painting in Sengkang - 31 May 2018
Requested for a change of date and they agreed to it. Arranged at 10am but they came at 1030am. Work is done in under 4hrs by 4pax for a 2-Bedrooms Apartment. Replies to queries were delayed/slow in responding (like ranging from hours to 1-2days) before the cleaning work. Quality of work is good, still some room for improvement as there were some minor spots that we need to point out to them to clean. But otherwise, a quiet, polite and hard working group of guys. Requested for the guys to remove a stain from the sink top, the stains were removed. But we were astonished to find another stain on our marble wall the next day (which we didn't notice after the cleaning). We contacted Amir again on the solutions, but again, his response were slow and said he had no tools/equipment to remove the stain. I had to keep pressing for a solution then he agreed to come the next day at 3pm to clean the floor, but did not reply when i asked about the wall. Again, we had to contact them to make sure they are turning up at 3pm, yet, they replied to say they will be late and will reach at 4pm. This is ridiculous that we have to reach out to them first and check if they are coming on time. While I appreciate the workers' effort for the cleaning job, such post-work services and damage control is nerve-wrecking and definitely not recommendable. I am still waiting for a satisfactory answer for this damage done to our bathroom walls.
by Janelle Cheong - Moving In & Out / After Renovation / Thorough Cleaning in Kovan - 26 May 2018
We have engaged Fresh Living to do our HDB 3 room painting. They did a good job.
by Elizabeth Khoo - Plumbing Repair in Ang Mo Kio Street 42 - 20 May 2018
Amir and team are extremely professional in delivering their service. They were very meticulous and detailed in cleaning our old 5-room flat after HIP. I really appreciate all their help and good efforts to rejuvenate a dusty home to a well-polished happy home! Great work!
by Nicole - House Cleaning in Woodlands - 25 Apr 2018
by Kennix - House Cleaning in Yishun - 17 Apr 2018
Very responsive and flexible team who delivered to your expectations. They worked tirelessly for more than 6 hours to clean my mom’s EM after the HIS. It was not easy and they didn’t even get to take their lunch cos they were focused on the task. Thanks for making the clean up so much easier.
by Stephanie Tan - Moving In & Out / After Renovation / Thorough Cleaning in Bedok South - 10 Apr 2018
Amir was the only quote that came in via Kaodim. But compared to other quotations that I received, their price was the lowest overall.
- They were supposed to arrive at 10am. By the time they arrived, it was close to 11am, which impacted on the next point.
- In the initial conversation and agreement, I was informed that they will take about 6 hours to complete the job, including lunch break. If they had arrived on time, they would have finished the job by 4pm. In the end, they ended the cleaning at around 630pm. As I had another appointment, I wasn't able to check through the house to make sure that they did a proper job.
- To be honest, I expected a better cleaning job. The common toilet, although washed and cleaned, still had dirt and rubbish at the corner of the shower area. The washing machine was not cleaned at all, not even surface wiped! The bedroom desks and drawers still felt dusty when I inspected them. The window grilles were wiped but you can tell that they didn't clean the bottom of the grilles (where dust and dirt commonly falls).
- The floor was vacuumed and mopped but it still felt grimy. Granted there were some stubborn stains which I didn't expect them to completely remove but at least the floor should feel clean when I'm stepping on it. Well, it didn't.
- They worked through lunch, not stopping to have any food. I did ask them a few times if they were going to have a break but they chose to continue working.
- Amir got his guys to help me shift some boxes around in the bedroom which they didn't have to. It wasn't part of the job scope.
To be fair, I think Amir tried his best but probably he might want to consider hiring more responsible staff. A couple of times, I could hear one of his guys (who was supposed to be cleaning the kitchen), chit chatting to a girl on the phone. And I caught him smoking in the kitchen and had to tell him off.
by Nelson Lee - Moving In & Out / After Renovation / Thorough Cleaning in Potong Pasir - 3 Apr 2018